Started 10 months ago | Photos thread
Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 768Gear list
Like?
Re: End of Summer Festival at Kokkola / Finland
In reply to PON307G, 10 months ago

PON307G wrote:

Ben,

Once again very nice images, I always enjoy seeing all of the festivals that you have in Finland. How did you steady your camera for the long exposures, did you use a tripod?

Thanks for warm comments Larry. Yes it was tripop and shutter remote used pics. Previously I tried some longer shutter fotos without remote by using 2 sec shutter delay on cam, but it was not come out well... Maybe 12 sec would be more stabile. But shutter remote definately gives second to none stability. And Thankfully its also competible with my new E-PM1 and all other PEN´s and OMD´s

Good luck with your new camera, and explaining to your wife where it came from

Oh thank you mate She is already sniffing the air I guess.. She is commentinig a lot like "Oh God, stop these camera reviews.... you won´t buy a new cam, will you!" Well in worst case, I let you guys to explain the situation in the forum for her and for all men who has smilar issues. Olympus should send a letter to all customer a letter starts with;

"Our Customer´s Dear Wife..."

Enought of humor I guess sorry for the lady members of the forum.

Before you disappear to a different forum, be sure to post a few of your new camera images here so that we can see how you are doing. Maybe a few side-by-side with your old XZ-1?'

Surely, And my Flickr and DPGallery is always at your services.

Thanks to have a look,

Cheers.

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Nokia Lumia 1520 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow