Started 11 months ago | Photos thread
Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 795Gear list
Like?
Re: End of Summer Festival at Kokkola / Finland
In reply to Aaron Sur, 11 months ago

Aaron Sur wrote:

Hi Ben,

Just tell her Its Global warming and Santa came early!

In this case Santa would "I donĀ“t know him !!" and save himself

nice fireworks pics , so any reason you stopped down to F8?

Well The reason behind F8 was, I checked Scene mode, and fireworks option... Then I apply these to Manual mode. Because it takes only vivid fotos at that mode, and I can´t set shutter speed (which was 1 seconds). And color tone was normal. And white balance settings were also different (cant remeber now, but on scene mode its sun shine)

Actually I set a setting on my remote control , which was suppose to take a 1 shot in every 3 second with 2 sec. shutter speed. That I could make a small timelapse video...

BUT my 8GB card (which is class 4) is very slow to write image. I also have a class 10 16gb HD video card, (which I suppose to have but was full that night) but....

Speed is everything. and actually on fireworks (together with sports for sure) And place, and lens angle... and card speed... and ...

So these are about fireworks photography

I wish to arrange something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4BTm161oxI

Regards to all.

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Nokia Lumia 1520 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow