can't believe my 5R has lost almost half value in 7 months

Started Sep 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
uhligfd
Senior MemberPosts: 1,341
Like?
Re: can't believe my 5R has lost almost half value in 7 months
In reply to Sir Punk, Sep 2, 2013

And in four years or so, it will be time to get rid of the camera, too; too old, not competitive in its technique with the newest newest cameras of the moment then, just as your computer will (once again) be deadly outdated then. How about your car? And your partner, the younger ones always look so much more attractive to you, right? (Shame on you then.)

But in between, what have your pictures done for you? Gotten worse since day one with the 5R, I assume, as you think your camera has lost its value, become worse etc.

But this does not make any sense: your camera takes as good pictures as it did when you first bought it. And I hope you take much better pics with it now after learning and developing your craft. I would think your camera has indeed risen in in value for you, producing highly valued pics by now. And it can do so for a few years to come.

Do not look at $ stickers only, that is a narrow, 1-dimensinal view of the greedy, the poor in mind.

Good luck judging your gear by the use you get and the beauty you can create with it!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow