So, how are they going to sort out the forums now?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
mariomirabile
Senior MemberPosts: 1,276Gear list
Like?
Re: So, how are they going to sort out the forums now?
In reply to Darrell500, 11 months ago

Darrell500 wrote:

Hi Mario that was just one idea but if we mix in the EM-1 why keep out the other OMD's? I guess we can keep it as it is and just watch this forum dye on the vine like the Kodak or mix all ILC's together or separate out the entry level bodies from the pro bodies as they do in the Nikon forum it works fine there.

Personally I don't have a problem if micro 4/3 people post here, especially in the photo threads. However, if people come seeking technical gear advice - and let's face it, many posts are technically oriented - they're more likely to find an answer among people who predominantly use similar gear. That's the whole reason the forums are structured the way they are. So if all the E-series people here progressively migrate to to EM-1 and successors, then staying together here makes sense. There's merit in changing the name to "Native Four-Thirds Lens Focusing Capable Camera Forum", but I thing the existing name rolls off the tongue a little easier.

Mario

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow