So, how are they going to sort out the forums now?

Started Sep 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
bofo777
Contributing MemberPosts: 622Gear list
Like?
Re: Olympus SLR Talk
In reply to minniev, Sep 2, 2013

minniev wrote:

I think we should use any explanation/reasoning that might work to keep this forum intact, with its current name or some new hybridized name. I dabble in the M43 forum a bit and though there are some nice people in the group, it is like trying to drive on the freeway in LA over there. Things move too fast, there's too many of them, there is too much going on - a veritable madhouse. This forum is more like a leisurely stroll through a peaceful village. I shoot mainly with my OMD now, with about half m43 lenses and half 43 lenses. I will probably never part with my E30. What I appreciate here is the interest in what the gear will DO, rather than just gear itself. There are photo threads on this forum!! People post real photographs in them, look at other peoples' photos and comment!! There is civil interchange!! I would sure hate to see this forum merge with the freeway, I probably would just give it up

Nicely put...it is scary over there...watch what you say your head may fly off....Hopefully we can keep our Olympus SLR forum going but I still think we will have to incorporate the EM-1 in somehow esp if it can shoot my 14-35 as well my beloved E-5....John

bofo777's gear list:bofo777's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow