So, how are they going to sort out the forums now?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Darrell500
Senior MemberPosts: 1,981Gear list
Like?
Re: So, how are they going to sort out the forums now?
In reply to mariomirabile, 10 months ago

mariomirabile wrote:

Darrell500 wrote:

Olympus Pro Body Forum (E-x series and Pro OMD series)

That would just start a turf war. I as an E-xxx a "pro" body, or do you need an E-x to qualify. Leave the name as is and let the EM-1 in. If several pundits are right, the traditional moving mirror DSLRs days are numbered in any case.

Mario

Hi Mario that was just one idea but if we mix in the EM-1 why keep out the other OMD's? I guess we can keep it as it is and just watch this forum dye on the vine like the Kodak or mix all ILC's together or separate out the entry level bodies from the pro bodies as they do in the Nikon forum it works fine there.

Lastly I should add that frankly I don't really give a damn what they do with these forums, while I enjoy looking at the wonderful photos and also the good photography advice I get, I won't lose any sleep over what DPR decides to name these forums.

Here's to hoping the EM-1 is everything to everyone because it sure looks like thats what Olympus tried to do.

-- hide signature --

"Don't Be Afraid To See What You See"
Darrell

Darrell500's gear list:Darrell500's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1030 SW Olympus E-500 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow