9/1/2013 Weekly landscape show and tell

Started Sep 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
SeaScout851
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,643
Like?
Re: Utah Landscapes
In reply to ronwoodcraft, Sep 1, 2013

Glad you managed to get some time to photograph with nice light in some wonderful areas.

#1 Nice framing and the fence post really helps with giving depth to this shot.  And your processing especially of the clouds is first class.

#2 Nice clouds and a beautiful field.  I would be temped to lighten the field just a bit.

#3 & #6 Nice framing and processing of #3 but it's #6 that really stands out.  Wow!!! For me the tree in #6 adds more interest plus the light seems better too. For me #6 is the best of the series.

#4 & #5 Cool rock structure.  Nice use of the rules of thirds too.  For me #4 has better color and contrast while the framing of #5 MIGHT be a bit better.  Hard call there.

#7 & #8 Both are well done.  Especially your processing of the clouds again.  A hard call for which I find to be best.  But I'm going to say #8 although I do wish you had gotten a bit more of the trees to help add depth.

Looking forward to seeing more from you in the coming weeks.

Andy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow