ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 792Gear list
Like?
End of Summer Festival at Kokkola / Finland
11 months ago

Hi All,

Me and XZ-1 have walked around. It is her last land based summer. Because now I got E-PM1 (body only). And ordered for a sigma 30mm F 2.8 (hmmm... well XZ-1 was way brighter but lets see if the sensor size helps!). Looking forward to use them soon. But well, be with me and keep my secret. My wife believes "Ben you have a one cam and thats it ! Its still works stop dreaming!!" Well she has no idea so please be with me nd keep my this little secret with me till I find a good moment to tell her

"Honey... i got this..."

Enought for my life story anyway. Here are some longershutter night fotos and Fireworks. I guess I will own a fisheye samyang 7,5 mm lens at somepoint for E-pm1 coz 28 mm is not enought wide I think. (Especially, when I have stocked in a small square to watch this fireworks... you´ll see)

Here you are.

C&C welcomes, feel free as always.

Ben

It used to give me 6 armed stars, when it focused... But nowadays it also gives me some fujifilm x10 kinda result... hmmm maybe my cam getting tired.

So that´s what `am talkin `about !

Ghosts... perhaps !

People, who lives on the sea shore put candles their garden as much they can... At it looks amazing. Thats how folks says bye to summer in Kokkola.

A Fierworks & Bavaria Motor Works joint venture.

Thats why I start to thinkn "I need a fish eye" there are cases, that I just cant get the image as I see (in terms of crop)

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Nokia Lumia 1520 +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow