Monochrom/Noctilux - West Virginia freeway stop

Started Aug 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
bosjohn
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,890
Like?
Re: Monochrom/Noctilux - West Virginia freeway stop
In reply to dale thorn, 11 months ago

so I think I got it now. only great or approved photographers need apply. This is the Leica country club and dang if we are not a bunch of brand chauvinists and snobs. What utter hubris this thread is. There is no sign hung out at the leica form saying if your not a good photographer don't bother us, his image is no more banal than many others shown here by any number of us.

There are as far as I know no great photographers posting here but there are some very talented photographers some better than average photographers and some gawd awful ones but that is not nor should it be a bar posting and participating in this forum. Treating each other with a little respect and dignity is much more important then what you think  the quality of someones posted image is. Those of us who have never posted a very ordinary image ne snap shot raise you hands. Dang I don't see any hands.

I know many of your are not aware but I have been here on and off since before the introduction of the M8 and right now this forum is the only gear head forum that is super active in posting images, and the best way to keep it that way is to encourage rather then belittle others.

I would worry a lot less about  an image you  think suc k and more about encouraging people to do better work and to not assume every pic posts is posted to wow you as many may be posted as was this one for some other stated purpose. If you think he's trolling I cannot understand for the life of me why your feeding him.  I don't think he's a troll

I despair but this too will pass

-- hide signature --

bosjohn aka John Shick bosjohn@yahoo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow