Started Sep 1, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mtwo
Regular MemberPosts: 429Gear list
Like?
Nex 6 setup
Sep 1, 2013

I have just bought a NEX6 and set it up using the pathetic little manual which comes with the camera.  I also looked at the manual which Sony provides on CD and it is equally pathetic.  I am a long time Nikon user and I got this little camera so I had something to stick in a jacket pocket and take with me  when out and about.

My question is about the camera set up.  Is there a place or person who provides some guidance about what is and is not possible with the various settings on the camera.  I have it operating but I am not at all happy with it.  I think it is capable of results comparable to the Nikon D7000 which I owned and it was a great camera.  Trouble is the little nuances of the set up are not well explained in the manual and so I am left with a brick which works but has no true photo adjustments for focus and other things.  Pictures have been pretty good but I don't seem able to fine tune anything.

Where do I go to get this kind of info?  Any suggestions appreciated.  Thx.

John

mtwo's gear list:mtwo's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D7100
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow