Started Aug 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
meagre offerings
Senior MemberPosts: 3,879Gear list
Like?
Re: Monochrom/Noctilux - West Virginia freeway stop
In reply to meagre offerings, Sep 1, 2013

meagre offerings wrote:

hi dale

before you read this post dale please accept that there is no malice whatsoever intended in the following, this is just how i read your threads and the answers you sometimes receive.

in the maybe 3mths since i first saw you appear on this forum, if i remember right, you got yourself a x-vario, then a d-lux6 g-raw, and now a MM/noctilux combo, im not green with envy, but yes i am envious.

the vast majority of the images you have since posted from these amazing photographic tools are usually tagged with asides stating that `these are just test shots to see how the x-varios lens performs`, or other asides just telling everyone that your posted images are just to compare one thing or another.

i would guess that seeing as you talk about using film back in the 70s (like myself) you must have a good idea of how to take a few decent shots that you can put up here. im sure most forum members would love to see you put your equipment to better use, than just posting by your own admission, shots that are just to see how this or that performs.

i know i would love to start seeing some serious stuff of yours,i cant even tell what your prefered genre (if you have one) is after three months, as i cant remember much other than comparison/test shots.

i think most people accept that the three cameras you have spoken about recently are all bloody good tools, so lets see some of your more worthwhile images please.

very best

pc

Don't know what to think with Dale.

Still wonder if he is just a Troll or not presenting stuff which was not shot with the cameras he pretends. There is never any EXIF datas (wonder why trim it even on test pictures) and so far the quality of the stuff presented would make you more willing to invest your bucks somewhere else than on a Leica.

Don't want to sound harsh but...this is very questionable for me so I don't take Dale's posts very seriously anyway.

meagre offerings's gear list:meagre offerings's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow