Monochrom/Noctilux - West Virginia freeway stop

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
dale thorn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,724Gear list
Like?
Re: Monochrom/Noctilux - West Virginia freeway stop
In reply to starwolfy, 10 months ago

starwolfy wrote:.

Still wonder if he is just a Troll or not presenting stuff which was not shot with the cameras he pretends. There is never any EXIF datas (wonder why trim it even on test pictures) and so far the quality of the stuff presented would make you more willing to invest your bucks somewhere else than on a Leica.

Don't want to sound harsh but...this is very questionable for me so I don't take Dale's posts very seriously anyway.

Some of the folks replying here I have on ignore because they are real trolls, so I don't read what they say and don't care anyway. I doubt that they perform any useful photographic functions. I could prove that I have black and white lab experience from 1967 forward including Army lab, and I could prove that I purchased the camera and lens from Dale Photo in Florida on August 19, which I suppose would embarrass someone, but for what purpose? That I need your approval? Just stick to whatever commentary you think is appropriate, harsh or not. If you go overboard, it will just make you look bad, not me.

dale thorn's gear list:dale thorn's gear list
Leica D-Lux 6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow