ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Malcofor
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Canon 60d or Canon 70d
11 months ago

Hi guys!

I'm looking to buy a new camera and I'm really torn between the canon 60d and the canon 70d. I've found a couple of kits that looked good, but I'm really not sure which one to get. I'm not a professional photographer and this would be an upgrade from my nikon d3000, which was a HUGE disappointment in terms of color, focus and image quality. I am looking for something that will have all of those three.

Canon is selling a 60D kit with EF-S18-135mm and EF 70-300MM f/4-5.6 IS USM for 1300 dollars. How good is the 70-300 lens?

The other option would be the standard 70d kit, with the 18-135mm for 1500 dollars. I would eventually be able to buy other lenses but not at the moment, so I want to make sure that whatever I choose is the right choice.

Also, for my nikon I had 18-55 and 55-200 lenses and it was horrible to have to switch them out every time I wanted to take both a close-up and a wider picture, so I want something that will let me do both, and still get great quality, without having to switch lenses all the time.

Help!

Mariana

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow