The famous "which camera" question: Pentax K-50 or Samsung NX300.

Started Aug 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
GustavoGoulart
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Re: The famous "which camera" question: Pentax K-50 or Samsung NX300.
In reply to Confused of Malvern, Aug 31, 2013

Confused of Malvern wrote:

The reason the 'which camera?' is such a perennial question is because there is no right answer to it, just as there is no wrong camera.

It's natural to agonise over these questions but that doesn't make it any less fruitless. The more important thing is to just buy a camera - almost any camera - and start to enjoy taking photos. The best camera for you will be the one you'll most enjoy using so, if you are drawn to the Samsung, buy that and have fun.

-- hide signature --

Confused of Malvern
'The greatest fool can ask more than the wisest man can answer'

Thank you for ou answer.

I´m very adaptable to the way any camera must be used, I really dont mind confuse menus, buttons in odd positions, I care more about the results. Of course I don´t want a PRO giant camera result, but in the class I can afford I sure want the best possible. I have a Knonia/Minolta that came along with me for about 8 years, I´m that guy that stick with my choice until the end lol, I dont sell my camera for a new model, I´ll probably buy another, when this K30 or NX300 dies lol...that´s why for me is so iportant to me to be sure about my choice.

Thanx.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow