Galaxy NX Pricing revealed

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
targut
Regular MemberPosts: 309Gear list
Like?
Re: One bad news and several good ones [Re: Galaxy NX Pricing revealed]
In reply to zaurus, 8 months ago

zaurus wrote:

The bad news is that a truly revolutionary camera (when was the last time we saw one?) clearly defining itself as a full-fledged computer/tablet with a specific set of attachments (mount, lenses, a dedicated photo/video pipeline)

Truly revolutionary? Are you serious? One can always shoot photos with an iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy or whatever you want. Combined devices have always been marginal products, especially those that cost more than three specialized devices together (camera, smartphone, and a desktop computer for photo processing). I do not see anything here that could break this trend.

You are right,  this camera cannot be made for cheap. And at the same time it cannot be sold for such a huge price! Revolution comes when lot of people support it, and it seems that you believe consumers will support this camera. I do not believe and most responses here indicate misbelieve too. So there are two possibilities: either most of people here are wrong or you are wrong. I think it is the latter, because people here are interested consumers and their opinions show how popular this camera is going to be.

targut's gear list:targut's gear list
Samsung NX200 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Samsung NX300 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow