Re: Kodak Pixpro

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sir Corey of Deane
Contributing MemberPosts: 771Gear list
Like?
Re: Kodak Pixpro
In reply to fishycomics, Aug 30, 2013

It looks as if Radio Shack is still in business only by the skin of its teeth if Wikipedia is anything to go by, Fishy. Used to be able to buy Radio Shack products from the now defunct Tandy chain of shops in the UK and I've had this totally reliable test meter since 1996.

An excuse to post a CX6445 pic anyway as I've managed to persuade its previous owner to part with it for £5 and as it takes pics with at least the quality of my Sony H2, it is a welcome addition to my collection of digicams. Only 4x zoom, but that's a step (or two) up from my CX7330 which has only digital zoom.

Forgot to reset date and time as they evaporate on changing batteries. A common fault with digicams of this age I understand but is one of the reasons I got the cam so cheaply. Doesn't matter to me!

Sir Corey of Deane's gear list:Sir Corey of Deane's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ18 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Fujifilm FinePix F300EXR Kodak EasyShare CX7300 Kodak EasyShare CX7430 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow