Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
1prime
Contributing MemberPosts: 830Gear list
Like?
SAR, the Messenger
11 months ago

Remember the adage "don't shoot the messenger?" Well, I'm still reflecting on all the negative posts on a recent bash on SAR. I think I can speak impartially since I've been smarting for months without a NEX, having cancelled my 6 order for Andrea's, or rather Sony's, mythic 7 replacement. Even good guy Mel challenged me, "Do you even have a Nex?" I felt like a phoney poster, merely having two E-lenses I abruptly bought with my 6 order.

Back to SAR, I think Andrea does a great job. He came off a vacation, posting Sony's recent barrage of new products, and newly programming his site so he doesn't have to authorize every post from across the world. Even today, he clearly posted the 85mm lens and his own questions regarding Sony's next move. I think we NEX users need to praise Andrea for his dedication, hit and buy some equipment from his site, and maybe drop a few coins his way. Without SAR, would you want to rely on Sony's information? The messenger merely brings or tries very hard to bring Sony's message or lack of it to us.

-- hide signature --

1prime

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow