bosjohn
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,890
Like?
Re: Phee Phee Islands
In reply to andrzej bialuski, 11 months ago

andrzej bialuski wrote:

Jack Hogan wrote:

AuroraProject08 wrote:

I'm headed to Phuket, Thailand on honeymoon in about a week and a half. Are there any "must see" spots to photograph? Any places that are "off the beaten path" or not so touristy?

Take a day trip to Phi Phi (or phee phee) Island - a long day, but outstanding.

I tend to disagree on this one. Phi Phi island is famous for taking part in a famous action film.

It attracts mostly tourists. Very little of Thailand to see here except of course beaches, island and bars and restaurants for tourists from all over the world.

I spent 2 days on Phi Phi and swore to never do it again. Yes, its beautiful, but its not how I want to remember Thailand.

Very touristy place.

-- hide signature --

very little thai but then All of phuket is about tourism as a matter of fact the country is about sixty milliono people and has between fifteen and twenty million tourists a year. Tourism with all its support industries is by far thailands biggets industtry so if you want to see the real thailand you are.

Koh Phi phi was almost totally distroyed by the tsunamy but has been rebuilt and is fine. great snorkling too.

-- hide signature --

bosjohn aka John Shick bosjohn@yahoo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow