Phuket Thailand, "must see"?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
bosjohn
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,890
Like?
Re: Phuket Thailand, "must see"?
In reply to AuroraProject08, 8 months ago

AuroraProject08 wrote:

I'm headed to Phuket, Thailand on honeymoon in about a week and a half. Are there any "must see" spots to photograph? Any places that are "off the beaten path" or not so touristy?

Thanks!
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scrivinca/sets

sunset point is a must and the new gaint buddha a must there are other wonderful places with views and a local guide will help you. Some fabulous orchid famrs with a lot more than just orchids. Day trips to Krabi Koh PhiPhi and in high season to Similan island.  Beach pick a beach any beach. Day trip to james bond island silly name but good photo ops. Night live in the Paradise complex is mostly for the gays but the shows there are about as good as simons at a fraction of the cost.  There are also numerous four wheel drive trekes around the island. Dining and intertainment are all around but Patong beach is the hub of activity after dark. dont forget sun screan and enjoy. I go often to Phuket and I still find so much to shoot.

-- hide signature --

bosjohn aka John Shick bosjohn@yahoo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow