Let's be clear, the ONLY thing about E-M1 that matters is...

Started Aug 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
peevee1
Senior MemberPosts: 5,840Gear list
Like?
Re: Let's be clear, the best way to get hits on an OP
In reply to Brian Wadie, Aug 29, 2013

Brian Wadie wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

CharlesB58 wrote:

Is to use a title that is provocative and generalized, THEN say "I am just talking about my personal needs".

I absolutely NOT talking about my own needs, I am talking about competitive position of this camera in the current market and its future sales volume following from it. Basically, my opinion is at $1,500 price point 10+ fps with tracking - significant volume in both cameras and lenses (PROFIT!), 7- fps - insignificant volume (LOSSES!).
And everything else, WiFi, 1/8000 etc do not matter in this equation.

Is this why Olympus are using you as their Market Development Leader perhaps ?

Its nice to see a young man with such a clear opinion of his own expert knowledge, quite takes me back to my youth

Olympus is doing so badly here in the States, they would really benefit from anybody it seems.

You have different opinion? Do you think somehow die hard 4/3 fans will be enough to sell many E-M1s when they were not enough to sell many E-5s or any other 4/3 cameras? Or somebody will choose just as slow and almost as big E-M1 over 6D/D7100/70D/k-30/NEX-6 and the rest of competition, if E-M1 is not significantly better in some respect? How? Why?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow