Let's be clear, the ONLY thing about E-M1 that matters is...

Started Aug 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve_
Senior MemberPosts: 2,075Gear list
Like?
oh please
In reply to peevee1, Aug 29, 2013

Is this what the internet is for? To attempt to reduce cameras like an E-M1 or 1Dx to spec sheets and prices?

If you really think reliable 9fps tracking is going to happen, think again. Oly DSLRs like the E-5 are purely average in such pursuits, and reliable 9fps tracking is of another world. Most likely, some of those limits are inherent in the lenses.

Likewise, if you think that such an unlikely thing as 9fps tracking would somehow level the playing field compared to a 1Dx, you are delusional. Sensor area matters, regardless of how well the E-M5 bears its small-sensor cross.

I generally don't wast energy posting that a given thread is drivel, as true drivel is easily spotted. Guess I'll never totally stop doing things I shouldn't.

Steve_'s gear list:Steve_'s gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow