Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
MiroM
Regular MemberPosts: 252Gear list
Like?
Re: M43 seems more and more overpriced compared to NEX
In reply to jagge, 8 months ago

jagge wrote:

Hey

Did just see the announcements from Sony and have to say that the m43 system seems more and more overpriced compared to the NEX system. See the new nex5t a very competetive sensor, and the new entry level model, with a very capable sensor as well.

Compare that to the EP5 and the GX7. I know maybe not a completely fair comparisson but not far off, the prices are though.

And the cheap sigma primes are a super match for the aps-c sensor, not as much the m43.

I am a m43 supporter BUT I do think that it gets less and less competetive compared to nex.

Jakob

Sorry mate, for my needs Sony camera doesn't compare to m43, so I don't care about the Sony being cheaper, even if it was for free it wouldn't do what I want 100% of the time.

MiroM's gear list:MiroM's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow