Re: DMC-G6 vs. new Sony A3000
In reply to Abrak, Aug 28, 2013

Abrak wrote:

s_grins wrote:

Abrak wrote:

s_grins wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

LincolnB wrote:
At $399 with lens the Sony looks pretty good in comparison.

Have you looked at the ergonomics of that thing? It looks like they'd have removed the power button too if there had been a way to do it...

You've posted a photo of great persuasion. This camera deserves price tag it has

-- hide signature --

Looking for equilibrium...

Well here is a photo of a cat taken with the a3000 at iso 800 which might say otherwise...

For each his own. This camera does not feel right in the hands. 4-way controller goes just under my palm. All other buttons are pure mess. And I do not mention very cheap body, low grade EVF, fixed LCD, and all the rest.

Quality of the photo depends mostly on photographer.

-- hide signature --

Yes. I hear they say that...

But you know I rather like the a3000. It looks like a tacky, rubbish camera and probably feels like one. Still they haven't compromised on the sensor and that matters a lot. The sensor is as good as the Canon 7d or the E-m1

It would be fun to stick the Zeiss zoom on this, watch as people sniffed at your cheap camera and then compare results.

Well, cheap camera with Zeiss lens and good sensor. You have my blessings     

I think I've already read something similar.  I think it was "Three comrades" and the car...

-- hide signature --

s_grins's gear list:s_grins's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow