ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PORTRAIT
Contributing MemberPosts: 862Gear list
Like?
So what's left now for us?...
Aug 28, 2013

Hi folks,

As many of you, an A mount user lens, I just want share my concern/s about how Sony left us in the doubt regarding how they will be handling the issues, of what it seem to appear for now their new trend?which is to drop the SLT line in favor of the all E mount lens/bodies biz?. What about the all investment they've made in the A lenses!? ,If this is the case, my friends, I'm NOT willing to invest in any of their adapter/s in order to use my A mount lenses in the future! For what?just because Sony new policy?..  What's the point? things are cumbersome and awkward to use on the body and it will add more weight if anything..Sorry for venting...Share your feelings my friends!...Let Sony hear our voice!;-)

Cheers.

-- hide signature --

SONY SLT A55 18-55+ 1.7 50+35-70+75-300 mm. lens
NIKON P 6000
CANON A710 & A80
Photography= Art & Tech.
http://marcoimages.blogspot.com/
Marco Photography© All Rights Reserved.
Please do not use them without prior permission

PORTRAIT's gear list:PORTRAIT's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P6000 Canon PowerShot SX500 IS Sony SLT-A55 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 +3 more
Sony SLT-A55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow