Like?
Re: Al Jazeera TV Show Ideas
In reply to Collett, 8 months ago

Collett wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Collett wrote:

Don_D wrote:

Collett wrote:

The only 'News channel' where its readers are less informed than those that read no news at all. The collusion of Fox News with the Republican party is what drove me out of that party. It's like watching Soviet style propaganda. Not saying MSNBC is much better, but at least they have not gone to court to win the right to lie.

Agree 100% Jim.

Here is a stroll down memory lane Don - that illustrates what I am talking about .

Heil Bush

I could post some - 'stroll down memory' lane footage brought to you by MSNBC and others that illustrates how they were/are flat out IN BED (Hyperbole) with Obama and B. Clinton, and soon H. Clinton .... footage in quantities that would shock and awe you. And YOU know it. So don't be demonizing FOX when YOU KNOW.... your side of the coin is equally guilty for propping up the left. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

I don't disagree Nightwings - MSNBC is in bed with the Democrats. What I posted is what turned me off from the Republican party, and I tend to weigh these things on the affect they have on our country. And the Iraq war was a big mistake IMOHO. The Iraq war and the trumped up intelligence by the GW administration and the role of media - and I am not talking just Fox - are at a minimum incompetent in failing to ask the right questions. For the record, I do not think the Democrats are that much better than most Republicans in their adornment for what Eisenhower called the Military Industrial Complex.

Fair enough

-- hide signature --

Nikon AF - One Shot ..... One Kill

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow