Re: Jim, come to Jesus.
In reply to Nightwings, 8 months ago

Nightwings wrote:

Great Bustard wrote:

Collett wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

Collett wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

Ok ladies and gents time to put on your thinking cap and pitch some ideas for the titles of some upcoming Al Jazeera TV programs.

I will start:

How I Stoned Your Mother

The Really Big Bang Theory

How to deprogram dumbfuk rednecks who have not read or watched much other than The Bible and Fox News.

Oh my Jim, did you have a bad day? I hope you feel better tomorrow.

It gets boring being nice. Sometimes one needs to let the bad boy out, eh Henry

Let out the bad boy, Jim -- Jesus has your back:

Matthew 10:34-39

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Anytime you want to debate the belief systems of Jesus vs Mohammed, let me know.

On Jesus and Christians, I'm with Ghandi:

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time.

Mohammed I know little about.  Pretty sure that the Quran has plenty of contradictory passages so that one can support pretty much any position by appropriately picking and choosing -- like "Christians" do.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow