Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brian Caslis
Senior MemberPosts: 2,844Gear list
Like?
Re: You are not the only one!
In reply to Alpha Tech, Aug 28, 2013

Alpha Tech wrote:

Brian Caslis wrote:

So you would rather have the shutter fail sooner and have to pay for that repair then do a simple wet clean which would take a few minutes? OK, that's your privilege. Hopefully you can see that someone else might have a different opinion.

Brian, I hope that your next camera is loaded with oil and dust so that you have to clean it endlessly, wasting plenty of money on swabs and cleaner. It's the only way that an uninformed person as yourself will learn. In fact, I hope 3 of your next cameras have this problem. Maybe after you have experienced the frustration from tens of thousands of images with oil and dust spots you will learn that your isolated world of clean sensors isn't what this thread is about.

I have a D600, so I guess I must already have that. In any case I don't understand people like you who seem to want to only spread venom and FUD. Maybe you should get a Canon? I hear those are perfect and even take the pictures for you!

Brian Caslis's gear list:Brian Caslis's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow