Started Aug 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dave gaines
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,181Gear list
Like?
I'll be the first to know ...
Aug 27, 2013

I'll be the first to know what Olympus is offering us next. I just got an email offering me a chance to register to be the first mong to know. I'm not sure why they call me a mong.  But I registered. Now I'll "Be among the first to know."

"Coming soon. A Camera as Revolutionary as you are." (with two somethings shown under a curtain)

There was a drop down menu to show what Olympus camera you already own. Either they'll tell me about a new DSLR instead of a m4/3 or they'll target their hype to me depnding on what I'm already shooting. I could have honestly said I own an E-PL2, but what's significant is I shoot with an E-7. E-5. I meant to say E-5. No, really.

http://www.getolympus.com/revolutionary?utm_content=rev_clickhere&utm_campaign=ts_rev2013_08&utm_source=email_etprm&utm_medium=email

-- hide signature --

Dave

dave gaines's gear list:dave gaines's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Olympus E-330 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow