Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor

Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
mathi_vadhanan
Forum MemberPosts: 54Gear list
Like?
Re: Reporting my D600
In reply to Absolutic, Aug 27, 2013

Absolutic wrote:

Received my D600 from Adorama. Happy to report that 1) the shutter count was ZERO, the first shot I took with it is registering as shot number 1 on a Mac Inspector. Nice. I took a photo of my wall at F22 and found a few really faint spots which I can only see if pixel peeping at 100% and that do not bother me at all. Very happy with everything other than the grip of D600 for some reason makes my middle finger hurt as I am holding it as the grip becomes smaller at the spot when the middle finger is holding. For some reason i don't remember this problem in my former D300 or D700, or the Canons. Nor I can remember that issue with D7000. On the other hand the picture quality is superb.

I also had holding the grip issue, coming from a D7000. You'll get adjusted to it, in 2 days.

mathi_vadhanan's gear list:mathi_vadhanan's gear list
Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow