In reply to spacemn, 11 months ago

spacemn wrote:

captura wrote:

spacemn wrote:

captura wrote:

spacemn wrote:

captura wrote:

4thnebula wrote:

Now that we have been straightened out that 300 pounds is about $450 that allows for the real possibility of Sony covering the cost of IBIS and tilting LCD screen. That would put the ILC-3000 ahead of the Canon SL1 rather than just equally competing with it.

No IBIS, no articulating screen, it's just a big 3n. With an EVF.

Well the rumor say it has IBIS and no-one know about it having an articulating screen or not.

The 3N is an expensive contructive due to the extreme compactness, like the other NEX cameras. The A3000 can share quite a few components with the A58.

SAR will drive us crazy with their rumors. How can the a-3000, a $400 camera, include a flip-screen and IBIS for that price? It has the old 230 K screen from the a37. The 3N is a cheap camera and built cheaply. It is now discontinued.

The a-5000 is more likely to get an articulating screen and IBIS.

Is the 3N discontinued?? It was released this year?!

What I mean is not that 3N is made of expensive materials and high grade, but for what it can and in that tiny form factor, is more expensive components required than putting the samme functionality in a larger body such as the ILC3000.

Who knows about the IBIS, we will find out tomorrow, but what will you do if it indeed has articulating screen and IBIS?

Announcement of the ILCE3000 in about 12 hours. It will have the simple form of IBIS.

No articulating screen and said to have only the 230K screen from the a37, a real let-down. But basically a 3n sheep in wolf's clothing? 20 mp sensor from a58. Maybe I'll get a body only.

Question I have..how good will the video be on this? A hypothetical ILCE7000 might be developed by Sony to be a great video platform, exceeding the Panasonic's similar-looking GH3.

Shoot! You were right, no IBIS after all:

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/rumor-correction-ilc-3000-has-no-in-body-stabilization/#comments

As I said, SAR will drive us all crazy with their mistakes! I think they looked at the specifications for the ILCa5000 or the ILCa7000 (which they say they already have ) and got the stuff about stabilization from there. I am guessing it was the ILCa7000 because it's Olly's 5-axis IBIS which is a very expensive proposition.

More OPINIONS and QUESTIONS on 7x:

- If the ILCa7000 has 5-axis IBIS, then the NEX-7x should have it too, right?

- I think maybe $1400 for the NEX-7x? (they already said it will have weatherproofing..not cheap. And if the NEX-7x has weatherproofing, the at least 2 of the new lenses will also have weatherproofing.

???

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow