More specs on ILC-3000

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
seachicken2000
Senior MemberPosts: 2,570Gear list
Like?
Re: More specs on ILC-3000
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 8 months ago

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

A larger body (possibly the size of A3x/A55) made room for inclusion of IBIS, and a chance for providing both, A- and E- mounts on one body. While A3000 may support only E-mount, if there is a way to develop a hybrid mount supporting A- and E-, the higher up bodies may have that.

I hope somehow they've managed on-sensor PDAF, and put an articulating screen on the A3000. That would truly set it apart from the NEX models. A hybrid mount sounds too far fetched to me. I think it will simply be done with the LA-EA1, and LA-EA3 adapters.

Realistically, I think it's too much to hope that the A3000 will come with on-sensor PDAF. My guess is they will put it on the upper-end models at first, and if so the A3000 will need the LA-EA2.

-- hide signature --

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
Douglas Adams

seachicken2000's gear list:seachicken2000's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony Alpha 7R +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow