Street photo - C&C welcomes

Started Aug 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Arnaud M
Regular MemberPosts: 490Gear list
Like?
About feedback
In reply to Arnaud M, Aug 25, 2013

I hear your comments and thank you for making your opinions. The consensus that emerges from them is that this photo disturbing. The plight of this homeless man probably hits you and therefore it is best to ignore the distress and certainly not the show.

Unfortunately, this is indicative of today's society that prefers to look the other way while hunting the homeless in city centers because they interfere.

It is much less disturbing to see the harsh images of war-torn bodies flooding the media because it is going away from us.

While this misery, she is at our feet, to reach our comfortable lives.

Somehow, I'm glad this photo do react if to win general acceptance.

I do not expect you to change your mind, but ask yourself the reason why you feel that way.

The paradox is what it is. A poor guy collecting a few meager coins to survive in the background with this safe symbol of wealth.

Thank you for reading me.

PS: Sorry for my english but it is not my native language and it is not easy to express this kind of feeling.

-- hide signature --
 Arnaud M's gear list:Arnaud M's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow