7D Great price??

Started Nov 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Carlos1239
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Re: 7D Great price??
In reply to Y0GI, Aug 23, 2013

I have to agree with Yogi and his comments.  I recently purchased a Canon G15 with the WP-DC48 housing from DigitalRev.com and I am having nothing but problems with the camera.  Pictures are blurry, out of focus, grainy, with washed out colors regardless of whether they were taken with the housing or on land.  Tried all different settings and modes and did a factory reset and it did not fix the problem. Contacted Canon and they said they have no record of the serial number for this camera and know nothing about DigitalRev.com.

When I contacted DigitalRev the response a day or so later was I was outside the 14 day return policy so I would have to send the camera to Canon to have it repaired.  Since Canon has no record of the serial number this was going to be a problem.  I contacted Canon again about my concerns with DigitalRev as a reseller and three days later I get an email from the head of DigitalRev.com's customer service saying he will resolve the problem in the next few days.

If DigitalRev.com does the right thing and issues a full refund for the camera and housing I will update this post.  If you do not see an update then you can take that as DigitalRev.com did not stand behind the products they sell.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow