Started Aug 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OlyChamp
Senior MemberPosts: 4,331Gear list
Like?
Shopping List
Aug 23, 2013

Ok the weather tomorrow is fine periods and partly cloudy.  It's a shooting day for me so to be a bit different I am going to instead of shooting what takes my fancy as usual, I intend to ask for suggestions and see if I can match them.  This is a double whammy for me though.  Not only do I have to shoot to your requests, I have to also shoot according to some very astute tuition I received during the week, i.e everything I had done in the past was dreadfully wrong.

I will be shooting with both the E500 (70-300 loaded) and E620 (14-42 loaded).  I might swap them around, who knows, see how I go.

Now for the options I have for shooting:

Mall/People

Parklands/People

Street scenes/People

Monuments

Buildings

Signs

Landscapes (maybe Pano??)

Birds

Flowers

All within 30 minutes of the city. So there it is, you now have the privilege of testing my skills, my cameras and my patience, but all good

Thane

-- hide signature --

"I take photographs, if you want them back see my lawyer!!"
E500, 14-45mm, 40-150mm, 70-300mm, E620, 14-42mm, 40-150mm.

OlyChamp's gear list:OlyChamp's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +2 more
Olympus E-620 Pentax Optio E50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow