What's my RX1 worth ?

Started Aug 23, 2013 | Questions thread
alex99
Junior MemberPosts: 48
Like?
Re: What's my RX1 worth ?
In reply to Len_Gee, Aug 23, 2013

I got almost $2200.00 for mine on ebay last week. It was in mint condition though with 9 months left on warranty. I saw lot's of auctions not selling for BIN at $2200.00 so maybe I got lucky. I had no reserve..which is stressful.

The RX1R is hurting RX1 prices right now for sure. I believe the price is only going to fall further as RX1R becomes more available (it is just starting to hit major stores in the last week or so). If you are going to sell the RX1, I think now is the best time.

I ordered the RX1R from Amazon earlier this week and am waiting for it to arrive. For me the RX1R makes sense, since I shoot 80% landscape, 10% people, 10% food. I may have to de-sharpen my food shots since they really don't look right if too sharp. But for Landscape, I am very happy and think there will be a benefit from the lack of AA filter. I'm hoping to take the RX1R to Sequoia National Forrest next week for some nice tree shots.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow