Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
djsphynx
Regular MemberPosts: 498
Like?
Re: Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor
In reply to bocajrs, Aug 22, 2013

bocajrs wrote:

djsphynx wrote:

I'm still shocked that people continue to roll the dice with this model. The D600 has a fundamental problem and until Nikon redesigns it, the camera will continue to be manufactured with the defect.

No sense in rolling the dice. Get a used D800 or D700 if you don't need video and call it a day.

-- hide signature --

Continue to be shocked, because I rolled the dice three times, and finally, the third D600 purchased within the last month has not accumulated any significant amount of dust in the upper left quadrant..

Now that I actually stopped shooting THE SKY and BLANK WALLS at f16-f20, I've truly enjoyed this fine piece of machinery..It's an awesome camera..

If you got a bad copy, return it for another one, or get your full refund if your within return windows..stop bitching and start shooting!!!!

My father shoots with a problematic D600. I shoot with a D800 and D3s combo. I'm out there shooting though (and not brick walls at F16-22), you can check my website for proof of that.

But that you had to buy the same camera 3 times in order to finally get one that's supposedly fine, ouch. What do you think happened to the other 2?

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow