Started Aug 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gatordog93
Contributing MemberPosts: 502
Like?
Size matters
Aug 22, 2013

Size (E-M1) seems to be a valid topic...or at least I am curious how it will fit/feel using SHG glass.

I am particularly interested in the size of the E-M1, and will patiently await the "facts" once the specs are formally announced.

Until then....some might find if entertaining to dream/imagine/predict what "size" the E-M1 will be.  Many have mentioned the E620....some have clearly never held/used a variety of the different models that Oly has produced in the past (when there was a "mirror").

Purely for the sake of curiosity and comparison....some of you may find it interesting to "see" the size difference between a E620 - E420 - E3 - E5 - and E-M5.

For interesting comparisons of the differences in sizes go here and enjoy (or frown): http://camerasize.com/compare/

I won't bore you with all the angles....have fun and compare/look at all the other optional angles available via the site listed above.

Here is a frontal comparison of the 620 to E-M5 comparison....purely for illustration purposes since some think the new E-M1 will be "about" the same size as the 620.

E620 - E-M5 (OM-D) frontal view

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow