E M1 on Fourthirds Rumors

Started Aug 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
Roger Engelken
Senior MemberPosts: 2,816Gear list
Like?
Re: Cries out to be on Olympus SLR Talk and Micro 4/3 forum!
In reply to dave gaines, Aug 22, 2013

dave gaines wrote:

This whole discussion cries out to be on the m4/3 forum. The title has nothing to do with Olympus SLR Talk and everything to do with MILC. In a week or two you'll all see a new OM-D with advanced capabilities, but it won't be the be all to end all for Olympus photographers.

-- hide signature --

Dave

The new camera body (at least from the video with the ZD 14-35) and the images (with the same lens) purports to offer a path for those with four thirds lenses. Time and the actual release of any camera will tell that. In the meantime I own seventeen four thirds lenses, so if there is a new body that will allow me the chance to use them (if I so chose), I would want to hear about it, and hearing about it here makes sense. Many have stated it is the lenses that keep then with their equipment. These lens might just work on the new camera, and that is reason enough to have a discussion here, on this forum.

Roger Engelken's gear list:Roger Engelken's gear list
Olympus TG-830 iHS Olympus E-1 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 +22 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow