Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor

Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
bocajrs
Contributing MemberPosts: 953Gear list
Like?
Re: Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor
In reply to ron_9, Aug 22, 2013

ron_9 wrote:

Honest to GOD are any of you out there actually photographer or just glutinous consumers wanting everything handed to you and your equipment cleaned by man servants. This is not the attitude that put a man on the moon.

Do any of you know how little this will effect an image at normal F2.8 thru F11 , do any of you know about content aware in your PP, do any of you know about clone stamp in your PP. Do you know that you'll never be able to see those except, maybe, in a blue sky and just so easy to fix in a second.. Now keep your sensor dust off on for start up and power down and these will probably be gone-------BUT THIS IS "NOT" A DIRTY SENSOR. Man up guys and admit you're stumped and don't know what you are doing and should get a good P&S ???????? Now all of you post those shots that were ruined by these evil shadows of dust, come on post them, ya can't because you are to busy taking blank screen shots. This may be harsh but you guys(a lot of you) are being real dumb bunnies here----ron s.

PJ U wrote:

What would you consider significant amount of dust? Would this qualify? I'm asking because in the past I've only cleaned the sensor when I saw dust in the images and haven't tested for dusts right after I purchased the camera. I'm not sure if I should return this for a "good" copy or if this is good enough. This is my second D600 and there is considerably less dust on this one than the previous one. Any advice would be appreciated.

-- hide signature --

Keeping it sane in an insane world is an inconvenience at an inconvenient time!!
www.pbase.com/ron9ron

LMFAO

bocajrs's gear list:bocajrs's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow