What's the real FPS / time allowed the V2 can have .. shooting RAW

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
nigelht
Regular MemberPosts: 382Gear list
Like?
Re: What's the real FPS / time allowed the V2 can have .. shooting RAW
In reply to digital ed, 11 months ago

digital ed wrote:

The solution is the new video capable DSLR cameras that shoot resolution higher than conventional HD. Canon is sampling their new camera to pro photographers. The movement is called Micro Expressions. There is a very good description of what it is and where it is going here:

Micro Expressions

The V2 shooting continuous at 60 can almost do that for about 1 second. I am working on how to enter these separate photos into a video clip.

I finally watched the video all the way through and mostly I was thinking "yah, that's exactly why I bought the V1".  I shoot 1080i/60 video of my daughter's dances and shoot 20 stills.

My primary issue is that at f5.6 on the far end of the 10-100PD in poor lighting I'm stuck with a low shutter speed even at 3200.  But I'm getting 3840x2160 stills...aka 4K.

Looking through the manual the V2 is much better at this.  I'd rather be shooting 1080p/30 since the rest of the footage is 1080p vs 1080i

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow