Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor

Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
57even
Senior MemberPosts: 6,347
Like?
Re: Can't believe people are defending Nikon
In reply to Bing Chow, Aug 22, 2013

Bing Chow wrote:

I am blown away by the low standards some of you set for a company with as much accomplishments and history as Nikon.

We don't hear D700, D3 owners bitch about dust. Why? Is it because every D700/D3 owner has already surrendered and has found better things to do? Do D700/D3 owners have more realistic expectations? Do D600 owners have unrealistic expectations? Or maybe it's because the D700 and D3 bodies are better engineered against contamination and the D600 really do have problems.

Dust shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure the OP has better things to do than shoot blank walls and come here to whine. I'm sure he would rather NOT have to do it.

I must the only D700 owner on earth that has a flawless sensor after 3 year having never cleaned it.

Probably, I cleaned mine twice in that time. D600? Three times in 3 months of light use (it was with Nikon for 2 of them).

Seriously I don't mind having to clean a sensor every 6 months or so, but before every shoot? Don't think so.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow