Started Aug 21, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bodhi-U
Contributing MemberPosts: 861
Like?
Packs a Punch...but flawed
Aug 21, 2013

The good is the incredibly small pocket size camera with an excellent super zoom and good image stablization. Photo quality is good and on par with the other point and shots (I've had them all, but really like the size of this one!) Has nice array of artistic features. The lens and zoom are exellent throughout, and the Sony technology of the close up clear zoom over the optical is spectacular.

The not so good is the aperture is not fast enough, no RAW, no touch screen. More in-camera editing options would be nice. The one thing I really didn't like about the camera is that in bright sunshine, it is virtually impossible to see the LCD screen. Camera funtions superbly in sunshine and struggles in shadows and dark areas. Really a daylight camera.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars. a very noble attempt. it's as good as the Canon and Fuji point and shoots but stands out for its small size and packs a good photo punch.

Bodhi-U's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
unrated
Action / sports
unrated
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
great
Low light (without flash)
bad
Flash photography (social)
good
Studio / still life
okay
= community average
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow