Started Aug 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
T3
T3
Forum ProPosts: 17,872
Like?
Re: Full frame rangefinder solutions. Not leica
In reply to bosjohn, Aug 21, 2013

bosjohn wrote:

well yes it is it has to be moved from the senor to the eye piece. but clearly we are only disagreeing on semantics of the definition of reflex in the photographic sense. You maintain the word only applies to optically bent light path and I maintain the meaning valid for electronically bent light. Light goes in the lens you see the image in the viewfinder. however it gets there is not the issue. the issue is the light path has been interrupted either by a mirror or prism or fiber optics or electronically to reach your eyepiece which is not directly behind the taking lens. But even in an evf camera the image you see in the eyepiece has been optically bent as more often than not the lcd is horizontal and the viewfinder still needs a mirror or pentiprism. in any event your attitude tells me your not interested in trying to reach a consensus so I will restate I used the term correctly and let this silly thread go. you can draw what ever conclusion you like.

Please go around telling people that mirrorless cameras are "electronic SLRs" in which "light is bent" by various means as it travels through sensor, to the EVF, and elsewhere.  Please do this.  I think everyone needs to hear what a shockingly ill-informed person you are.  Don't take my word for it.  You clearly need to hear it from other people.  LOL.  Obviously, you don't have the faintest idea what light is, or how a sensor works.  But I would greatly enjoy it if you went around professing your (ahem) wisdom on the subject to others on these forums.  It'll give everyone a good laugh.

By the way, what level of science education do you have?  Probably not much, based on the absurd theories and ideas you've been posting regarding what happens inside a digital camera.  Very humorous.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RE:New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow