ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Greymelbourne
Regular MemberPosts: 234Gear list
Like?
10-100 non PD opinions
Aug 20, 2013

Hi All,

After deciding I wanted to 'downgrade' from my Canon DSLR system, and having a couple of less than satisfactory experiences with compact superzooms, I have ended up with the N1 system. So far I am pretty happy with it, however I have found myself with the 10-30, 30-110 and 18.5, so I am back to changing lenses all of the time which I find to be a bit of a pain.

I really like the 30-110, but less impressed with the the 10-30, so I have been thinking of possibly getting the 10-100 and selling the other two to offset some of the cost.

My questions are:

Has anyone else made this change and been happy/unhappy with the decision?

Will I be taking a hit in image quality? (especially with the 30-110 - I imaging that the 10-30 would be an improvement)

I have a 2 year old who doesn't stay still for a minute, so the less I have to change lenses the better.

I think I already know what I am going to do, but I am interested in others opinions/experiences with this lens.

Thanks,

Graham

Greymelbourne's gear list:Greymelbourne's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus Stylus XZ-10 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 +1 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow