Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor

Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
SnappinOutdoors
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Re: Recent Adorama Ebay D600 "deal"-- FILTHY sensor
In reply to Henrik 1963, Aug 20, 2013

Thanks for the replies.  Yes, I own several Nikon bodies, and clean my own sensor when needed.  Hasn't been much necessary.  The D600 is a little different, as has been well documented... which is why the market is now flooded with "refurbs".  What I'm getting at is the definition of what is said to go into a refurbished product.  "Inspected by Nikon and returned to original specs."  What I received was not inspected by anyone, and may in fact have the defective shutter blades that endlessly shed debris onto the sensor.  Why was it simply repackaged by Nikon and sold as if all was good?  Anyway.... I will attempt an exchange.  Luck of the draw perhaps, but I personally think this D600 issue has overwhelmed Nikon. Smacks of flailing about, with no real resolution for the early examples of this camera that were defective.  They just want as many as possible sold to people who won't ever notice the problem.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow