Started Aug 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
griddi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,626Gear list
Like?
my new XF1 settings....
Aug 20, 2013

Last Sunday I asked a member of the "  Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk " forum, who is always very helpful, about advise for the settings of my Fuji X100 camera, and got all the help and advise I asked for......

So I set my X100 with the advised settings, and as I am absolute happy with these settings, I set also my XF1 with these settings, as I like the settings also very much for the XF1, I think, I have found at long last the settings, which I will keep, in my instance on both camera's.

Size L4:3, Fine,DR200%,Film Standard, Color Mid, Sharpness Std, Highlight Tone Std., Shadow Tone Std. N.R. M-High, I used Multi -Metering, but of course this will I change when needed......

These 2 photo's I took with  the XF1, the first one is the original, and the second one is just a bit cropped and slighty sharpening.........

Griddi.....

Original

Cropped and slighty sharpening

griddi's gear list:griddi's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica D-Lux 6 Olympus OM-D E-M5
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm XF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow