Correcting Overbite with PhotoShop Elements....

Started Aug 19, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mike C
Senior MemberPosts: 1,787Gear list
Like?
Correcting Overbite with PhotoShop Elements....
Aug 19, 2013

Hello

I'd appreciate your help with this one. I shot about 300 family reunion group photos. in one arrangement, the sun caught one of a great nieces teeth wrong and she has a distinct "Nanny McPhee" look. I've not seen that effect with any other cameras that I've owned. Overall, the Rx100 has handled a 14 day cruise and a major family reunion with flying colors.

So, my question is, How do I correct the overbite???. I've tried the healing brush and other painting techniques. The Software in use is DXO for raw conversion and PS/E.....

Thank You for your help!!!!

FYI: Another issue I faced with some success was lighting control.  The main group was in shade. The right side of the group was in Bright sunlight.   DXO has three levels of "Recover Highlights".  That feature worked fine for the most part.  Anything that was washed out was normalized.

-- hide signature --

Mike C
Denver, CO

Mike C's gear list:Mike C's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 DxO Optics Pro Standard +2 more
ANSWER:
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow