Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LifeIsAVerb
Contributing MemberPosts: 903
Like?
Trying to identify lens mount type
11 months ago

Hoping someone can help me identify the name for this type of mount…

According to the print on the lens barrel, i have a 10.5–126 mm 1:1.6 TV Zoom LEns JM1.6–12x MGH. Made in Japan No. 64600145."

In every way i can see, it appears identical to this lens which the seller is saying is a Fujion.

In my ongoing quest to explore odd lenses for use on my Sony NEX-7 (a compulsion which i hope wears off soon), i ordered this thinking it was a C-mount, but, alas, it's something different. (At least i didn't pay much for it; the shipping cost was more than the lens itself.)

As can be seen in one of the photos in the eBay listing, the mount has the three flanges typical of many 35mm-camera mounts. The overall diameter, though, is smaller. Whereas the diameter on my  Nikon-mount and Sony E-mount lenses (from the outer edge of the flanges) is about 1 1/4 inches, on this lens, it's about 1 1/16 inches.

I've done a bit of searching, but haven't be able to come up with what this mount is called; something i obviously need to know so i can see if there's an adapter available to mount this on the NEX.

Any help appreciated!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow