the D4x is coming.

Started Jul 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Steve Bingham
Forum ProPosts: 20,149Gear list
Like?
Still waiting . . .
In reply to tom43, 11 months ago

Still waiting. I remember how long it took the D600 to finally hit the market. I am sure Nikon looks carefully at the sales figures before releasing anything. Right now Nikon is experiencing some troubled waters - financial. The yen is struggling also. The D600 was being tested a full year before we even knew about it. I still expect some word this fall.

Nikonrumors is no longer a rumor mill, but rather a sales office for Nikon products. I imagine they are under VERY tight Nikon restrictions. Too bad. The best source now is knowing someone who is an extremely good friend and also under very strict NDA - and is testing the camera. This is a very valuable position and few, if any, are willing to risk it. Ever notice that full reviews and accurate descriptions miraculously appear within a day after announcement?

tom43 wrote:

@Steve Bingham:

"Information about the D4x should be leaked in the next week or two. Stay tuned. My guess is that you will be able to buy one this fall."

This message was posted more than a month ago. Any news on this or just a not very reliable source of information?

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D7100 Nikon D610 Nikon D5300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
D4xNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow