Started Aug 18, 2013 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jbear
Contributing MemberPosts: 585
Like?
Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-I ED EX+ Cond. w/ peripherals
Aug 18, 2013

I am not shooting enough to hold on to this lens. It's one of Nikon's finest and it's very clean. It's a 300 2.8 prime, so I won't do a big sales pitch on performance...it's top-shelf from 2.8 down. Focus speed is very close to AFS and while not silent...it's close. Exceptional performer with all TC's.

I have the original case, hood, leathette cover, registration paper, straps and drop-in UV filter.

I'm also including a Wimberley P20 long lens Arca plate and aHood Hat front ele cover.

A few small marks here and there, the normal dust that is found in lenses with drop-in filters. Blades are clean, focus is smooth and quiet. Mechanically perfect. Cosmetically close.

Included:

1. Nikon 300mm f2.8 AF-I ED lens EX+ cond.
  2. HK-19 Hood
  3. Orig. Case and accessories
  4. Wimberley P20 long lens Arca plate
  5. Hood Hat neoprene front element cover

I'm asking $2,200 shipped CONUS. Anywhere else is subject to added cost.

I do have a very rare Nikon C-PL2s drop-in polarizer that I will sell for an additional $250. If you shoot on the water with this lens it will be invaluable.

Also selling a Gitzo 1325 Mk2 ($350 w/orig. box)) Markins Q20 head ($300 w/orig box) and Wimberley Sidekick ($200) . Essentially my rig for this lens. If interested in a package we can discuss a discount.

Please feel free to ask questions or for pictures of specific parts or angles. I have links to many images shot with this lens on my website.

Lot's of feedback on the auction site ID is jbear55. I've bought and sold a boatload of stuff from Nikonians, Photo.net, FM, and Nikon Cafe although it has been a while.

Thanks for looking.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Atlanta, GA, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow